UBC Property Management
UBC is also one of Canada’s biggest universities. It boasts over 60,00 students, many of whom reside near UBC’s Vancouver campus. Indeed, the campus and its surrounding area provide homes for many students. Thanks to an abundance of student residences and rental properties, it is a great place for those interested in property investment.
At Vancouver Property Management (VPM Group), we provide UBC rental property management services to clients, hoping to rent out properties to students. We know that renting to students requires different skills than renting out to professionals, which is why we are committed to helping our clients build strong relationships with their tenants.
Why hire us for property management at UBC?
The team at VPM Group is well-versed in the skills needed for successful property management at UBC. Indeed, we are committed to helping our clients provide students with decent homes whilst making a healthy profit at the same time.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- • Collecting and managing rent
- • Finding and screening student tenants
- • Maintaining your properties
- • Ensuring all of the requisite laws and regulations related to issues such as leases and property safety are followed
- • Looking after your budget
- • Dealing with property taxes
- • Managing your employees or contractors
Generally speaking, our services will ensure that you live up to expectations as a landlord and maintain a good relationship with tenants.